TIPed 2017 INSTITUTE
TRANSFORMATION & INNOVATION OF PHARMACY EDUCATION
Challenging the status quo to develop practice-ready graduates who will lead tomorrow’s health care solutions #TIPed2017
June 13-15 | Spokane, WA at Washington State University Health Sciences
Join us in Spokane for a gathering of thought leaders in engaging education!
- EXPERIENCE diverse perspectives form fellow pharmacy educators that will inform, illuminate and inspire!
- INDENTIFY drivers of educational change within your program to align for successful accreditation readiness.
- CREATE an action plan for programmatic innovation that is the foundation of a robust pharmacy program.
- LEARN to advocate for innovations, foster student support, and implement team-based transformation.
Come with a team, leave with a plan
Your team will have the opportunity to learn from a variety of pharmacy schools, including WSU, that incorporate some form of innovative curricular delivery or assessment model. You will receive perspectives from college leadership, faculty, staff, and students.
Space is limited.
Who should attend?
Authentic transformation is an institutional endeavor, and requires the collaboration of all key stakeholders. We therefore encourage institutions to send teams of at least four educators plus a student, representing relevant areas of responsibility for innovation such as:
- Deans & Associate/Assistant Deans
- Senior faculty assigned to leading curricular and/or assessment changes
- Teaching faculty and preceptors
- Student Services leadership
- Experiential Education Directors
- IT or administrative representatives
- Student representatives
Teams are encouraged; individuals are welcome!
Pre-Registration Rate: Faculty $900
Full Registration Rate (after April 14): $1,100
Student Rate: $200
Accepted proposal for presentation/workshop: $250 deduction
Accepted proposal for poster: $100 deduction
Registration cost includes refreshments, daily lunch & evening appetizers