Health & Fitness Clinic
When you sign up with a supervised student clinician in the Health and Fitness Clinic you may participate in one or all of these three areas:
1. Group Exercise
- FREE and appropriate for all levels
- Improve strength, endurance and flexibility
- Learn to exercise safely
2. Group Lifestyle Balance™
- Evidence based lifestyle intervention
- Learn about healthy eating and exercise
- Track physical activity and weight loss
Cost of the Group Lifestyle Balance™ for a 12-week session is $60 to cover supplies.
3. One-on-One Lifestyle Coaching
- FREE individualized visits
- Nutrition and physical fitness assessment
- Education for nutrition recommendations and exercise prescription
Keep pursuing health with NEP students
The goal of the clinic is to help you take steps to reduce your risk factors for chronic disease, such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease by improving eating habits and increasing physical activity.
Clinic Location & Directions
Inside the Innovate Washington building, 665 N Riverpoint Blvd.
- Go up the steps and through the front entrance.
- Go up to the third floor to Room 308.
Driving directions from I-90
- Take the Hamilton St Exit (Exit 282 from eastbound I-90; exit 282A from westbound I-90).
- At the traffic light, turn left onto E Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Just after the bridge across the Spokane River, make a right onto N Riverpoint Boulevard, which runs through campus.
50-Minute Group Exercise
1-on-1 Lifestyle Coaching
Group Lifestyle Balance
The 2013-14 Health and Fitness Clinic starts Oct. 21.
(Late sign-ups are accepted.)
Monday and Wednesday
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM