We believe that one of the great things about being a Cougar pharmacist is getting to learn and develop within the network of the WSU community. This network is the foundation of educating future leaders in pharmacy.
We invite you to participate in this WSU Pharmacy network by joining the Alumni & Student Mentor Program.
- Having a mentor and mentoring others is important for professional development and career advancement.
- Your perspective will help students as they start pharmacy school. Even if it’s just helping them feel a little more connected to their chosen career path.
- This is a great opportunity for you to share your academic and professional experiences and give back to WSU students!
We know being a mentor shouldn’t take over your life, so we’ve designed our program to be flexible around your schedule:
- Time commitment as little as two hours a month (email or phone interaction)
- You will be invited to meet with your student pharmacists at two events each year
Please contact us: