Ordering & Purchasing
Policies & procedures
- Orders should be submitted through the Pharmacy ordering system at https://www.pharmacy.wsu.edu/administration/finance. You will be required to log in with your WSU network id and password (ad\network id).
- If you are not approved to access this system please contact Sarah at email@example.com for access and training.
- Purchasing questions may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generally, orders received by 11:00 a.m. will be placed that day. Orders received after 11:00 a.m. are not guaranteed to be placed until the next day. Be sure to consider weekends and holidays when requesting overnight delivery.
- University Stores orders should be placed directly though the University Stores Ordering System: https://webapps.wsu.edu/ais/centralstores/Default.aspx. Please choose Marnie or Sarah to approve your University Stores order.
- Requests for other on-campus purchases or services should be placed through the Pharmacy ordering system. These requests will result in an IRI payable to the department from which you are requesting the purchase or service, for example: WSU Tech Services, etc. All on-campus vendors start with WSU or WSU-Spokane in the vendor list.
- Your purchases will be delivered to your departmental office or laboratory as appropriate. Your department office will notify you of availability of your order if it is delivered to the office.
- Packing slips indicating receipt and satisfactory condition of goods should be returned directly to Rx Business Services or your department office for every delivery. Please immediately contact Marnie or Sarah if problems are noted with the delivery. Please let us help you deal with the vendor to assure resolution.
- Equipment predominantly used for research, at a value of less than $2,500, may be purchased "sales tax exempt". These orders must be processed through the WSU Purchasing Office, and do take longer to process. Requests should be submitted through the ordering system with a quote attached.
Follow the guidelines for ordering department specific letterhead if you would like letterhead for a specific College of Pharmacy department or unit.
College of Pharmacy electronic letterhead
Download it here
*Please note: the WSU official font for printed letters is:
If you do not have this font series installed on your work station please contact the pharmacy IT helpdesk to request the font. Cost for the font install is $40, billed to your department budget.
For complete information on offical WSU fonts, click here: http://brand.wsu.edu/visual/type/
Spokane Vivarium Animal Order Form
Spokane campus Mail Services
Questions on campus shipping and receiving should be directed to Carolyn Losh, email@example.com, 509-368-6995.
P.O. Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495
412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99202