Graduate Programs Office
Graduate Academic Coordinator
Ph.D. in PharmSci:
WSU Health Sciences campus in Spokane
Our college has recently relocated to the WSU Health Sciences campus in Spokane where you will be face to face with research faculty and students in pharmacy, medicine, nursing and many other health sciences.
It is a nuturing environment with new facilities and equipment and diverse faculty interests. See our faculty experts directory and if you find faculty you are interested in working with, check our list of Graduate Program Faculty to make sure they are there, and click on their names to read their biographies.
Campus and Community Resources in Spokane
- Cost of attending graduate school
- Pharmaceutical Sciences grad student scholarships
- Nutrition & Exercise Physiology grad student scholarships
- Cheap Sheet
- Parking Services
- College of Pharmacy faculty and graduate student news
- Read about other WSU health sciences programs on campus
Graduate Programs Offered
Ph.D. in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology This program is not currently accepting new students.
Ph.D.: Jan. 10, 2014
M.S. CPDNEP: Jan. 10, 2014
- WSU Transfer Credit Equivalencies
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)