Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- Complete a PharmCAS application
The following items must be submitted to PharmCAS:
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test – PCAT scores should be sent directly to PharmCAS using Code 104
- Two letters of recommendation are required:
one professional and one academic
- Create a CollegeNET account
- Complete a WSU Supplemental Application using your new CollegeNET account, user ID and password
Supplemental applications are still being accepted at this time. If you would like to complete your application for the 2014-2015 cycle, please contact: Lindsey Friedly – email@example.com
Your professional goals statement must be submitted through CollegeNET with your WSU supplemental application.
Application deadlines: 2014-2015
Get more deadline info on the PharmCAS deadlines web page
Interview dates: 2014–2015
|October 10:||Early decision interviews take place.
|December 5, January 10, February 7:||Regular admission interviews.
|March 6:||Yakima location interviews.
|Spring:||Save a Seat interviews.
|October:||Early decision applicants will be notified by mid-October.
|Mid-March:||All decisions made by mid-March.|