How to Apply to the
Doctor of Pharmacy Program
The application period for fall 2015 will open on July 14, 2014.
- Complete a PharmCAS application
The following items must be submitted to PharmCAS:
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test – PCAT scores should be sent directly to PharmCAS using Code 104
- Two letters of recommendation are required:
one professional and one academic
- Create a CollegeNET account
- Complete a WSU Supplemental Application using your new CollegeNET account, user ID and password
Application Deadlines: 2014-2015
Get more deadline info on the PharmCAS deadlines web page
Interview dates: 2014–2015
|October 10:||Early decision interviews take place.
|November 14:||Save a Seat interviews.
|December 5, January 10, February 7:||
Regular admission interviews.
|October:||Early decision applicants will be notified by mid-October.
|Mid-March:||All decisions made by mid-March.|